Connecting to the server
Connecting to Ark Arena Mod easy and is similar to connecting to any other private ark server.
- In your Steam client, go to View -> Servers
- Click “Favorites” tab
- In the bottom right corner, select “ADD A SERVER”
- In the popup, enter as the server address “arkarenamod.com” then click “Find Games at this address”
- Select any Ark Arena Mod server you would like to join and click “ADD SELECTED GAME SERVER TO FAVORITES”
- Open the Ark game client, navigate to your favorite servers, and join the Ark Arena server of your choice
Server not showing up in my Ark Favorites
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Ark and the Ark Arena Mod. The best way to ensure this is to restart Steam and wait for any downloads to complete
- Remove any favorites which are showing up as IP addresses only (no server name) and follow the instructions again.
Nothing shows up when I type arkarenamod.com
- Check your internet connection.
- If nothing shows up still, the server may be restarting.
- If still nothing shows up, contact Metsfan