Capture the Artifact
In this game mode, two teams will face off in an epic battle to invade the other team's base and capture their artifact before the time runs out.
Only one Capture the Artifact game will be active at a time. If you queue up while a game is in progress, you will be added to the existing game. If you would like to arrange a private match, Contact Metsfan#4263 on Discord.
- 1 Video Tutorial
- 2 Rules
- 3 Base Structures
- 4 Teleporters
- 5 New Controls
- 6 Crafting
- 7 Biomes
- 8 Boss Summons
- Each game will last for 60 minutes.
- For the first 15 minutes, each base will be protected by a Forcefield.
- The artifacts are protected by a small bubble.
- This bubble can be damaged by any damage source.
- Damage from weapons is reduced by 90%
- Once the bubble is destroyed it will not regenerate.
- Note: You cannot build within a certain distance of your artifact.
There are two ways to win the game
- Capture the other team's artifact
- Having a higher score when time runs out
Points are scored in the following ways
- Killing an enemy player - 30 points
- Killing an enemy dinosaur - 30-50 points (depending on dino size class)
- Killing an enemy Giga - 100 points
- Killing an enemy boss - 300 points
- Destroy the enemy artifact bubble - 1000 points
- Holding neutral teleporter - 2pts / 5sec
- Holding enemy teleporter - 4pts / 5sec
- Victory - 2000 Element Shard
- Defeat - 1000 Element Shard
- Destroy enemy artifact bubble - 1000 Element Shard
- Capture enemy artifact - 1000 Element Shard
- Your artifact bubble intact - 500 Element Shard
Each base has a collection of structures which assists players in the game
The following structures can be accessed by any member of your team
- 5x Vault
- 5x Workbench
- 3x Cryofridge (with 72 empty crypods)
- 1x Cooker
The following structures are personal structures, and you will only see the items you deposit.
There are 9 teleporters throughout the map. Stand on a teleporter to claim it for your team. Any teleporter can be captured by either team. If a teleporter is unclaimed, it will appear as white. Otherwise it will appear as the color of the owning team.
Owned by Red Team at game start
- Red base
- Red-side mountain
- Red beach
Owned by Blue Team at game start
- Blue base
- Blue-side mountain
- Blue beach.
Neutral at game start
- Center Lake
- Mountain Peak
- Middle Mouse Button - Hold to teleport back to your base. Cast time 5 seconds.
Items can be crafted in the Workbench and Cooker structures
- Metal Structures
- C4 Charge
- C4 Detonator
- Rocket Launcher
- Rocket Propelled Grenade
- Sweet Vegetable Cake - Heals you dino for 2000 HP over 10 seconds
- Veggie Kibble - Increase your dino's Damage done by 15%, Reduces damage taken by 30%. Lasts 5 minutes. Can only be eaten by Herbivore dinos.
- Meat Kibble - Increase your dino's Damage by 40% and reduces damage taken by 15%. Lasts 5 minutes. Can only be eaten by Carnivore and Omnivore dinos.
- Silica Pearls
Every 15 minutes, a wild Giganotosaurus will spawn on the mountain. Kill it and steal its heart to summon it at a supply drop. It will instantly tame and join your side.
- 20x Raw Prime Meat
- 200x Raw Mutton
Summon Broodmotehr Lysrix at a supply drop. Upon reaching 0 HP, it will be instantly tamed.
- 5x Sauropod Vertebrae
- 5x Therizino Claws
Summon Megapithecus at a supply drop. Upon reaching 0 HP, it will be instantly tamed.
- 5x Allosaurus Brain
- 5x Argentavis Talon
Summon the Dragon at a supply drop. Upon reaching 0 HP, it will be instantly tamed.
- 5x Yutyrannus Lung
- 5x Tyrannosaurus Arm