Lava Golem Arena
Up to 5 players will compete to be the last man standing and walk away with a bounty of loot, while avoiding deadly lava and the angry Lava Golem.
Phase 1 - Cave Antechamber
When the game starts, players will spawn at several locations spread around the cave antechamber. Players will compete for several loot crates spread across the map, and will also have to deal with aggressive creatures throughout the cave.
Phase 2 - Lava Golem Awakens
After 4 minutes of combat, the Lava Golem Boss will awaken. The path to the Lava Golem Arena will be open. Several loot crates will spawn around the arena, and the boss will spawn.
Phase 3 - Escape the cave
After the Lava Golem is defeated, the Arena will close in 2 minutes. Survive your enemies long enough to escape with the loot.
- 5 players will spawn around the room in various places
- Teaming is not allowed under any circumstances.
- The game will automatically end after 20 minutes of combat.
- If time runs out, all remaining players will be automatically teleported back to the lobby after 5 seconds.
- Each player will have 4 lives. You will respawn at the original location where you started. After losing all your lives, you will be removed from the game.
- After respawning, you will be immune to damage for 3 seconds
- Same weapon restrictions as normal deathmatch games, with the following exceptions
- Grappling Hooks are allowed, but will not work on other players, and can only be used to reach higher parts of the cave.
- Riot Shields are allowed
|Blue Crate||300-600||3 second unlock|
|Yellow Crate||500-800||6 second unlock|
|Red Crate||700-2000||10 second unlock|
Throughout the room will be several loot crates, ranging in color from Blue to Red. They will contain Element Shards. After looting the Element Shards from a loot crate, they will automatically be added to your total.
Each loot crate will need to be Unlocked. Hold E on a loot crate to unlock it. If you are damaged while unlocking a crate, the timer will reset.
Throughout the arena will be several “Weapons Cache” boxes. These boxes will contain “Rocket Propelled Grenade” which you can use to attack the Lava Golem.
- Weapons Cache Crate (3 second unlock)
- 5 - 10 RPGs
Weapons Caches will respawn every 4 minutes.
Lava Golem Boss
Roaming the Arena will be the feared Lava Golem boss. Use the rockets provided to kill the golem and steal his loot.
The Lava Golem can survive 20 direct hits from your Rocket Launcher.
The Lava Golem will drop 5 items each time it is killed.
Quality and Item are rolled in separate die rolls, for each item in the loot table.
Loot Item Chances
|Tek Armor Piece||1%|
Loot Quality Chances
Tek Loot Quality Chances